photobucket

Originally Posted By: LONEHOWLSorry gents, just click on the pic normally and it will go to the other box that you can share from. Typing from my phone etc. I got all wonkeyjawed.
Mark

this part is not working for me. i left click on the picture nothing happens. i right click and the big long white box comes up with a bunch of options, but nothing to do with flickr photos.

i also had lots of trouble getting a picture to load onto flickr from the computer. it kept saying time out or something like that. it did that a BUNCH today and then i tried again and it loaded like it should.

getting the box that gives me the ubb options is just not working or i am not doing it right. grrrrrr

slicker, I wish I could help but I think I just barely got it myself I keep forgetting the last page I was on when I see the next page I know what to do but don't where I just was. this is not for old people. I got it by persistence just like coyote calling
don

i agree don. i have a hard time with my stupid cell phone. this picture stuff is driving me crazy.

i can get the bb code thingy to come up sometimes. other times its a no go. ill keep playing with it.

Back